Followers

Thursday, 30 April 2009

been having a play


bought some die cut circles from whichcraft in doncaster market hall,and decided to have a go at this card i saw some similar on http://www.whichcraftuk.co.uk web site,punched out some flower shapes into largest circle and folded in half,layered it with a smaller circle of backing paper,stamped tilda also bought from whichcraft they have loads of stamps,watercolored her using whs pencils punched out some holes around her and threaded ribbon through added small roses for effect,hand stamped circle sentiment and this is the result

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jennie your card is stunning just love it and love the tilda as well. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love that bold stripey backing :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this idea, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie babe, this is delicious. I think that's a sizzix bigz cut by the look of it which is next on my list. I love it all and the ribbon threaded just sets her and the card off nicely.
    Well done babe.
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the layout is fab also the image.DENISE X

    ReplyDelete